Friday, March 28, 2008

Career Day!


I think that this is such a funny thing! As if you really know what you want to do with your life in elementary school... I am still not sure that I know now. I am a firm believer that they can be anything that they want to be... as long as I approve (see below).



Hannah is pretty sure that she wants to be an FBI agent... we even took her photo in front of the Official FBI building in Washington DC last week. She looked pretty good with her black pant suit, dark glasses and FBI ID card.


Whitney had a difficult time. There were a few career paths that I didn't think were ummm... right/ appropriate?!... for her to dress up like. The first she wanted to dress up like was a Pro Cheerleader (I apologize to all pro-cheerleaders out there, but I imagine that a day job for pro-cheer gals to involve poles and dollar bills... call me judgemental... I'm just saying.) The second choice was a hip hop dancer... I have to admit I still hold that dream... I so wanted to be a back up dancer for MC Hammer! I just couldn't figure out what to dress her in. So Whitney ended up dressing up like a Fashion Designer. I guess she caught the Project Runway bug. She did get a sewing machine for Christmas this year... so I guess we will see. Doesn't she make the best Edith Head like designer?


And of course my Mia... I think she already is a Rock Star in her own mind. This was not much of a stretch. She looked great and had her Rawk Horns rollin'!


All in all, not bad career choices for my gals!

6 comments:

Twisted Sweeties said...

Hannah looks gorgeous! Can't you stop her from growing up? She looks way too old? Whitney looks like Victoria Beckham, with the way she is looking at the camera. And then there is Mia. She looks just like Mia should. Beautiful, but completely all her own style.

Twisted Sweeties said...

Okay, I didn't mean for Hannahs to come out as a question. She is way too old!! not-??

Dad said...

They do sell those poles that one could practice on. Just a thought . . . :)

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Love the blog! Especially the rock stars! Your girls are so cute!!

It is fun to check in and see all the great things you are doing!
Heidi

Jen A. said...

Hey Rich and Sonya...it's Darin and Jen Allred. I stumbled onto your blog through Talli's blog. It has been fun to see your cute family...they are all grown up!! Hannah and whitney were just tiny in Med school! How is life? Are you about done with residency? What are your plans? We just found out today that we will be moving to Las Vegas for our "3 year pay back" to the Air Force. I'll have to add your blog to our list. Our blog is darinandjenallredfamily.blogspot.
com, or you can get the link through Talli's. Anyways, it was good to catch up with the Woodlands!!

khepworth said...

Poles and dollar bills....you crack me up!