Sunday, April 6, 2008

According to Mia

The best way to "hold it"...

While waiting in the car for dad and Whitney, Mia decided that she really had to go to the bathroom. So this was the best way to keep the urge away... according to Mia.



According to Mia... "if it happened to someone else it can happen to you!"
How did she come to this conclusion?
Mia: "Mom, I have throw up in ,my mouth."
Mom: "why?"
Mia: "It happens"
Mom: "Really, Why?"
Mia: "Mom, if it happened to someone else it can happen to you!"
Mom: -confused, questioning pause-
Hannah: "I've had it before"
So I guess, point proven.


I imagine this to be a reoccurring theme on this blog.

1 comment:

khepworth said...

Your kids are sooooo funny!

Mia's theory on gravity is a good one!

And I've had throw up in my mouth too. It can really happen, really! Ha!