Sunday, March 9, 2008

Whitney's Haircut, Hannah is 11, and Mia got Nothing!

It was one of the craziest days that we have had in a long time!

I am going to let Whitney tell you about her special day...

I got my haircut and I donated it to locks of love. I had so much fun I got to be on the radio and got to be in the newspaper and I got to go in a limo! I had soooooooooooooo much fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and I cut it 10 in. off.



Hi it's hannah, it's my birthday today but yesterday I had my party and for my birthday I got my ears pierced, and today I have had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love yal. bye.



So the day started so early it was not even bright! Rich left the house at 5:30 am to get his rounds on patients done so that he could get home with Whitney and Jackson. At 7:30 am Hannah, Mia and I left for downtown St. Louis to volunteer at the big St. Louis Classic Gymnastic Meet.

At 10 am team Whitney left for the "Locks of Love" event. She was pampered. Gift baskets (plural!), tables of food while they got thier hair styled, limo ride and a full press junket (radio and newspaper photos and all)! Team Hannah met team Whitney at the event after we finished at the meet and we all had lunch. We ran home for a quick change of clothes and all the girls left for Hannah's birthday party at the gym. The boys stayed home so they could nap (They joined us later at the party).


At 4 pm, after the party we went home. Rich left again for the hospital to check on a patient. Trish came to visit, check out Whitney's hair and exchange presents with Hannah (it's Trish's Birthday too!).


When Rich got home at about 6 pm we went to the mall to peirce Hannah's ears. She was very brave. Even when she realized that she had a huge audience of mall-goers to watch her.

As we lefty the mall Mia was quite upset. She said "Whitney got her hair cut, Hannah got her ears peirced and I got NOTHING!"
Rich said, "Oh, but Mia remember... Hannah and Whitney also get to go to a birthday party later, too!"

She did not take it very well. Rich promised that he would take her wherever she wanted to go later. Which of course was.... Dairy Queen. HA!

I dropped Hannah and Whitney at their party at 7:30 pm and I ran along to be the chaparone at yet another youth dance. The girls and I made it home at 11pm and went straight to bed. It is never a good thing to have a later than normal night on the night we switch to daylight savings... Oh well!









1 comment:

Twisted Sweeties said...

Yay, Whit! That is so great that you donated your hair. Whoever gets it is going to be one lucky person! Happy Birthday, Hannah! You'll have to tell me about your studs. I'm sorry I'm late. Your party looked like fun. We'll celebrate with you one year. Mia, you are awesome! Will you come down here, so I can take you to Dairy Queen? I would love to! Love you all!