Friday, April 18, 2008

There is a 5.2 Earthquake 140 miles away... who feels it?

Okay here is the question... Yes, there was a 5.2 Earthquake 140 miles East of us at 4:30am. Who felt it enough to wake up the rest of the family screaming and crying? One of these is correct.
A) mom... after the week she's had anything will freak her out!
B) dad... He may seem all tough; blood, guts, near death don't phase him... but Eathquakes are scary man!
C) Hannah... always the sensitive child, had everyone up fast enough that they could enjoy the tremor too.
D) Whitney... And I thought she could sleep through anything!
E) Mia... She has been feeling ill this week and she will find any reason to throw a fit.
F) Jackson... He just wanted to get up early.

So I'll let you know later who the culprit was!

4 comments:

Twisted Sweeties said...

I say Richard. I forgot to ask you whether or not you felt it. How odd. I thought those only happened near in CA. Okay, not really, but good to know you're all still alive.

Phil G. said...

First off...there is no way it was Whitney. I would say Richard just cause but I doubt it. I'm going to go with Mom.

khepworth said...

My money is on Mom too. I'm thinking that the jolt from the treadmill is still lingering and any little thing is bound to set her off.

Twisted Sweeties said...

Sonya, the suspense is killing us