Thursday, April 24, 2008

And the answer is...

Alrighty... let me start by saying, nobody was right!
A... I was so sick and tired, nothing but a screaming child would have gotten me out of bed!
B... Richard remains unafraid of anything except stickers, band-aids and glitter.
D... Whitney can and does still sleep through ANYTHING!
E... Mia would not give the time to anything less than a level 10 earthquake!
F... Jackson remains the greatest baby in the entire world and I am certain that he will potty train himself in a few weeks!
So that leaves me my eternally worried Hannah. She was literally in our bedroom within a split second screaming at us... and bless her heart, standing in the door frame. When I said, "It's only an Earthquake."
She answered..."But that's a natural disaster!"
It took us time to calm her down, but she did go back to bed... and so there it is. Have a good one! And I hope that no Natural disasters... or any other disaster comes your way!

5 comments:

Phil G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil G. said...

I can see how you guys would rather sleep through a natural disaster, after an hour in St. Louis I'm praying for a tornado or a flood to take me away. I think Hannah is the only one with the presence of mind to save all you guys.

Phil G. said...

thanks daniel tosh

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

Glitter terrifies me too! I missed the earthquake. Yup, I was in California! And we had an earthquake in St. Louis???? HUh?? So glad you are all ok and I hope Hannah can realize that not all natural disasters end in disaster. I hope that is not being too optomistic, by that is my story and I am sticking to it!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Wow! Earthquake! scary! Hannah is right, very scary. Sonya- did you really say "its only an earthquake"?
Great post.

And Mia upside down in the car...
Hey Mia - next time I have to go and I don't have a bathroom I'm going to try your idea.
: ) h