Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Goodbye, Parkwood Elementary


We have been a busy family as of late. So I will start with the closing of another year of school. Hannah just finished the fifth grade, Whitney just finished the second grade and Mia just finished Kindergarten. It was an exciting year and it went very smoothly. It is bittersweet to end the year because we will be leaving the school and the teachers that we love so much at Parkwood Elementary!

So this is a little tribute to the teachers we love so much!

Mia says... I will miss Mrs. Mesnier because she taught me so much like math, calendar, and she was really nice!
I will miss Ms. Finder because she helped me with reading and she let me have fun. They were both beautiful!

I say that I will miss them both. They taught Mia so much responsibility and were able to work well with her strong personality. We will all especially miss Ms. Finder because she taught all three girls and devoted extra time and effort to the Woodlands and we consider ourselves blessed for it.



Whitney says... I will miss Ms. Barnholtz because she is the best teacher ever. She is really nice. She does lots of cool projects and participated in Locks of Love with me and helps me with lots of school stuff.


Hannah had Mrs. Kirksey and then she was put on bed rest and then Hannah had Ms. Weiss until Mrs. Kirksey came back from Maternity leave. She liked both teachers very much. She also loved the chance to work with all of the fifth grade teachers since they went to a different teacher for each subject, thus getting them used to having many different teachers during middle school. (AAGGHH!!!) Although I am not used to that idea yet!

We had lots of fun this year and did many fun things... Here are a few photos from recent end of the year activities....


































No comments: