Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Best For Last

It is my last post from St. Louis! The very best thing about St. Louis is....

Our Friends!
Hannah, Whitney and Mia all made great friends and we will miss them all! I am sure they will all keep in touch in some way or another!

My good friends from the gym have been so amazing! They have always treated us like family and we were all lucky to have them in our lives!


Now for My Girls! I have made lifelong friends and I am still not sure how I will survive without them. However... I know that I will never be without them. This is the amazing thing about them all. We will still find ways to get together and share all the things that our lives have in store for us. They have been a support system and a family to me here. They threw me birthday parties, baby showers, attended baptisms and were at every important function! I am eternally grateful to them and the things that they taught me. Missing them just does not cover it!!

I have to send special love to the best friend in the whole entire world... you never let me down, you uplifted me when I needed it and you were the big sister/ auntie to my children. Whenever they needed a "special friend" You were thier go to girl. Always first on the list to be invited to birthday parties and the life lessons that you taught were priceless! You will always be the first I call when the important things go down!


I Love and will miss you all!!!


2 comments:

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

It is so fabulous that I can see a picture of all of you at my house at your party, just hours after it happened! And I am not there! You know this is the only thing that could keep me away. I am so needed her but my heart is with you. Thank heaven above for digital cameras, cell phones, and blogs. How could we survive without them? It makes the pain of separation much more tolerable.Love you all so very much.

Camille Hickson said...

MarLynn says Hi to Whitney!!!
Lots of love from Denton!
The Hicksons