Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Celebrate!

June is a crazy month for us... always has been and always will be, I predict. There are 6 family birthdays, Father's Day and add that graduations and many weddings are held during the month... equals CRAZY!

This year alone... Phil (the coolest bro ever), Neil (the best neo-con bro-in-law a girl could have), Leigh (nicest most wonderful little sister ever) and Richard all graduated.



Jen Higbee (Sweetest sis in-law ever) had a birthday on the 6th, Allison (the most fun littlest sis ever) turned 17 on the 7th, Tia (my newlywed best friend/ little sister) is having her 22 birthday- Today, Phil (Again, one awesome kid) turns 27 (!?!) on the 22 and Abby and I share a birthday on the 25th. CRAZY!






I did want to send some Father's Day Love to the great Fathers in my life.
Grandpa Ed... We love you. It has been a rough year and we wish love and sympathy. You are so much fun and we are so glad that you are our Grandpa!






Grandpa Bill... We think you are an amazing man. You have done such a wonderful job raising your children. I am especially grateful for the job you did raising my husband. He is hard working and very determined... which attributes are clearly a credit to your hard work and determination. Thank you.


Grandpa Craig... Your charity never fails. You helped me become a strong woman and mother. Thank you for all that you have done for me and my entire family. We love you.


And Finally... Richard, What do I say? You do it all. I really am not a lazy person... but compared to you, I am a slug! Thank you for all you do for our family, day in and day out you work so hard to make our lives better. You are a wonderful leader to our family and I am forever grateful for all you do.



Thank you and Happy Graduation/ Birthday/ Father's Day to all!






2 comments:

Twisted Sweeties said...

Okay, so I should have checked your blog before I made my own. I made a soul post for Tia. I guess that means that Alli is no longer my favorite (because I didn't make one for her) Sorry, Al. I honestly didn't do it on purpose. I love you anyway, and am still looking for a Prince Caspian poster.

Crazed said...

Seriously?! A Prince Caspian poster? That is funny! Does Alli have a crush on Prince Caspian?!