Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Yesterday was the first day of school. The girls were ready! They had all the supplies and were set. I think that I was the only one that was nervous.

Hannah has started middle school!!! Ready or not... here it is! She is thrilled. She thinks she is so big. She forgets that she will forever be my little 3 lb. baby. It was a great first day... she made a friend with a girl that is new as well and they have all of thier classes together on the "red" days. Yay!!! I am so glad. She cannot wait to join all of the clubs she can.


Whitney and Mia started the Third and First grades, respectively. They were equally excited and they had really good days too. All third graders and up get lockers... so Whitney felt relaly special. Mia had a good time and said the it was "EASY"!

Now Jackson and I are going to have to get hobbies!!! What will we do without the girls?

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Cute! My girls are so excited to start school soon, too. Did you decide to stick with public school, or cave in to pressure and do private?

Crazed said...

We went public. I am still not sure about the social ramifications... The girls like it so far. Whitney is just thrilled that she can wear her own clothes and not the uniforms.

Teresa said...

It is hard for me to imagine you as the mother of a "middle schooler"! Any pointers on keeping it together...Jaxson will start preschool on the 5th. I know, I know it is only preschool so I need to buck up! I am such a needy mom :-)

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

I miss those beautiful girls! And the whole family. It is nice to hear you are getting a bit settles. We hope the house is still coming along well.

Dad said...

I miss the girls!! You need to take a picture next to a tree like we did and follow the growth of the kids. I was just looking at the last one we took . . . Everyone was there, but Sonya . . . but Hannah was taking your place!! The pine tree grew faster than you kids!

Whetton Family said...

look at those georgious girls! It's great that they are making friends that's the hardest part!