Saturday, May 10, 2008

If your child were a Disney character who would it be?


Yeah for Mother's Day! I love my children! I woke up to an interesting sight this morning and I'll share it with you here a little later... this experience made me think of a certain Disney character. So I was trying to decide which of all the vast Disney characters best reminded me of my own children.

I am not sure if it is a Gardner thing for instance... Phil was always considered to be a little like Eeyore the donkey from Winnie the Pooh, but it is an interesting blog if nothing else.

Here goes:

Hannah... This was hard! She is so sweet and very helpful so I am going to say Snow White. She does not look anything like my beautiful Hannah... but still so sweet, helpful and sometimes a little naive. However... Hannah has a lot more ambition in life than just wanting some silly prince.


Whitney was a little easier. Whit has a lot of spunk and girlie attitude... she is a born leader... but she also has a very soft sensitive side. I decided to go with Kim Possible. Aside from the cheerleader thing (which also fits), Whitney is strong physically and mentally. She really could do anything that she wants to do, even saving the World, if needed.


Skipping Mia for the moment...

Jackson is a little young to put any major labels on him. But right now he is my Prince Charming! He is so wonderful. He loves his mom and is so low maintenance. I love it!


So here is the visual that brought me to this post...

Mia, my beautiful, browned eyed firecracker. What character is she? I woke up to see Jackson's toys put together like this. Yep this is a Mia creation. I wish it were a little bit surprising... but very little surprises me with Mia.

I guess that I could go with Jasmine for Mia's look and fiery personality... but I really know who Mia is... She is Sid... yes... Sid from Toy Story.

Now I could go into detail, but anyone that knows her would have to agree.


So there it is! I would love to here who you associate with Disney characters!




4 comments:

Neil Sharp said...

Ummm....Pete.

Twisted Sweeties said...

I think Neil is saying that he is Pete. Our kids on the other hand would have to be Lilo and Stitch. Abby is just a little strange, always finding trouble. Isabel is the trouble

Phil G. said...

mag...which one is lilo and which one is stitch. good. Allison and Leigh are not Disney characters, they are real life gremlins. Mom is the fairy god mother, not for the cheesy reasons but for the reason that she has to sing everything she is doing. I am Gaston.

grandma nina said...

Phil you are not Gaston! You are a little like Wart, from the sword in the stone, kind of a scrawny kid but is willing to help in all ways. You also could be Tarzan a little silent. I'm not the fairy god mother I'm Ursela from Little Mermaid. I saw my self when I look into the mirror. Alli is Cruella Deville, she went after the cats in the neigborhood in the car, I think I saw her driving over curbs and swerving to try to get to the cats. Leigh is Penny from Rescuers. She always has to rescue someone. Maggie is Snow White, all I have to do is think of the wishing well scene, "Im Wishing" or Ozzie Osborne just cause. Sonya is Megra from Hercules, a little cynical, that could be because of Richard. Tia is, I want to say Madam Mim ut she's just crazy, how about Peter Pan, she always had something going.