Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wonderful Vacation

I have been having a lovely vacation visiting family.  I will have lots of photos to post as soon as I get to a computer that I can download them on.   Hannah had an awesome time at gymnastic camp and is having a blast with all of her cousins.  Whitney is making up dances and using phrases like "Ghetto, YO!", proving that we are in fact from St. Louis.  Mia is still crazy... singing and saying inappropriate things, she also decided to chew off chunks of her hair.. so I took that as a cue to get her hair cut.  Jackson is a SAINT!  He has been so amazing, he is the nicest little baby I have ever seen.  I am so glad that I have the children I do.  They are so great!

It is also nice to not have to worry about a house sale in St. Louis that will be closing in 2 weeks. I am equally thrilled that do not have to worry to much about the house in Clinton because this time we are not the general contractors!  

We are looking forward to going home in a couple of weeks and getting back to the real world.  Until then we will enjoy the leisure here!

No comments: